Father-of-six who has lost most of his eyesight suing
Burning power pole drops live wire onto woman's car
“Money is not going to fix or help my daughter get better..."
Emergency service crews have rushed to the Casino home
Magistrate: heavy penalties will be imposed for safety breaches
Coles recalls USB Wall Chargers over electric shock fears
Government offers $1m ‘act of grace’ payment to family of girl given electric shock...
A man has suffered minor injuries after he received electric shock.
“When we arrived his heart racing was 170 beats per minute"
Medela recalls range of accessories that could cause electric shocks
A Shalom teenager has been hospitalised.
A 15-YEAR-OLD girl has been electrocuted while walking on an “dodgy wiring” in...
Girl taken off life support after being shocked
WARNING: This story contains graphic images
Unconnected ground wires left water electrically charged
Father and son get a shock at fun-day