Swans keeping a busy schedule in Coffs pre-season camp
ANYBODY who thinks the Sydney Swans are coming to Coffs Harbour for a holiday should think again.
The Swans have announced a packed schedule for their four-day stay which begins next week.
Last year's grand finalists will have some down time but there's plenty of time set aside by the coaching staff for the playing squad to sweat it out.
In good news for AFL fans, they won't be doing it behind closed doors.
The club will be conducting two open training sessions as well as a AFL Superclinic at C.ex Coffs International Stadium.
These sessions will provide plenty of opportunity for locals to see the Swans in action prior to the team returning to Coffs Harbour on March 6 for the NAB Challenge match against the Brisbane Lions.
COFFS HARBOUR ITINERARY
Tuesday, February 3
- Arrive in Coffs Harbour
Wednesday, February 4
- Open training session at C.ex International Stadium - 8.30am to 11.30am
- Golf at Bonville Golf Resort
Thursday, February 5
- Dolphin Marine Magic experience
- Swans players to visit Narranga Public School and Kororo Public School - 10am
- ETC Business Leaders Luncheon - 12pm
- AFL Superclinic at C.ex International Stadium - 4pm (registrations from 3.45pm)
Friday, February 6
- Open training session at C.ex International Stadium - 8.30am to 11am
- Depart Coffs Harbour