Number one place for business
WITH the forthcoming State and Federal elections, there is no better time to work together as a business community to achieve the potential of our great city.
The Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce is passionate about business and we will continue to work tirelessly to ensure local business remains at the heart of the Coffs Coast community, however, we can't do it alone.
There's significant truth to the saying, "there's strength in numbers,” hence if you operate, manage or are employed by a business on the Coffs Coast, we urge you to become a Chamber member.
Our goal is to give all local businesses the greatest opportunity to thrive and we work proactively to make this happen.
We connect and collaborate with a variety of entities across the community to raise the profile of local businesses.
We act as the local voice of business and lobby all levels of government to achieve the best interests of our members.
By maximising the membership of the Chamber, we become a significant powerhouse.
This provides us with leverage to achieve great outcomes for the Coffs Coast beyond what can be achieved by businesses individually.
Your membership of the Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce will allow us to work more effectively and with greater impact for your business and other businesses in our region.
Your involvement can be as simple as becoming a member, which comes with significant benefits for your business including:
- Monthly networking events
- eNewsletters with relevant and valuable information, insights and opportunities for your business
- Assistance dealing with local, state and federal government issues affecting your business
- Opportunity to address/present to our members
- Input into conversations and forums concerning the business community
- Business listing on our soon-to-be-available Business Directory
- Leverage of the Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce brand through promoting your membership
- Priority entry to key Chamber events including the Coffs Coast Business Expo and Chamber Corporate Golf Day
- Free IR, WHS and HR advice through the NSW Business Chamber
- Free energy comparison service through the NSW Business Chamber
Membership starts from just $231 per annum and is tax-deductible.
Our goal is to be your voice - so we need to hear it.
Become a member today at www.coffschamber.com.au and ensure your business helps shape our city's future.