Gig guide: Massive weekend of music on Coffs Coast
IT'S going to be a rockin' massive weekend so it's the perfect time to get out and show some support for local live music.
Nineties rock revivalists Smash Mouth play the Hoey Moey on Saturday, bringing their whole catalogue including the Shrek soundtrack hit cover I'm A Believer with them.
Sax on Legz will bring her best party set to the Planto on the same night combining live and electronic in a fusion that even reluctant dancers can't resist.
Further afield Peterrson's Winery at Armidale has their Day on the Green this Saturday with music all afternoon before Neil Finn and Paul Kelly take to the stage after 7pm.
FRIDAY, MAR 8
- The Pier Hotel - Ben Francis Band
- Seaview Tavern - The Bondi Cigars
- Hoey Moey - Quick Fix
- Coast Hotel - Leisure Bandits
SATURDAY, MAR 9
- The Pier Hotel - Vanessa Lea and Roadtrain
- Petersons Winery, Armidale - Day on the Green
- Hoey Moey - Smashmouth
- Sawtell Hotel - Talent Quest: Final
- Seaview Tavern - Devils Kiosk
- Coast Hotel - Zebyah
- Coramba Hotel - Kane Cahill Duo, 7.30pm
- Plantation Hotel - Sax on Legz
- No 5 Church St - Craig Freeman
- Harbourside Markets - The Blue Ruins
- Park Beach Surf Club - Ben and Sarai, 3pm
SUNDAY, MAR 10
- Hoey Moey - Matt Devitt
- Park Beach Surf Club - Sunday Sesh - Ben and Sarai