Experts offer free advice on your home improvements
WE ALL face those home improvement, property and renovation issues that are best handled by the professionals.
Finding time to get the right advice to get the job done can be a task in itself in these busy times.
Capitalising on the expertise of local business, The Advocate has assembled a team of trade, property and business leaders across a range of fields and industries to answer questions from you the readers.
The Advocate Your Home Experts is open to questions, to be answered on August 15.
This is your chance to tap into the expertise and knowledge of local business professionals and tradesmen and women.
The Advocate's panel of experts includes:
- Shaun French, from Complete Pest Control;
- Peter Pappalardo from Spanline Eastcoast Building and Renovations;
- Shalla Thomas from Coffs Home Modifications;
- James McWilliam from Guttermesh;
- Glennis Squires from Accent Bathroom and Kitchens;
- Trish Jackson from Willaid Healthcare Equipment;
- Kayne Smith from Arbpro Tree Specialists;
- Luke Wenban from Florent and Mundey;
- Shane Freeman from Coastal Aluminium;
- Don Townsend from Rapid Clean;
- Sarah Watson from Watsons Aluminium;
- Mark McClurgh from Self Sufficient Homes (Coffs Solar Energy); and
- David Jeremy from Coastal Wardrobes.
If you have a question for any of the experts, please send them to the Advocate via email it to by Wednesday.