- Coffs Harbour
- Nambucca Heads
- Emerald Beach
- Moonee Beach
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
- Contact Us
Submerge yourself in nature with this modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom industrial inspired masterpiece.
Incorporating a country theme, this beautiful property offers picturesque views both front and rear. With its exposed timber vaulted ceilings, open plan living, large bespoke, well-appointed kitchen and matching bathrooms, this home is ideal for a relaxing lifestyle.
The use of reclaimed timber, rusted corrugated iron, antique washstands, and exceptional styling, make this a rare and unique find.
The main bedroom comprises an ensuite and walk-in robe. The second and third bedrooms have built-in robes. Both the main and second bedroom have lovely views and access to rear covered alfresco area.
Set back and high off the street for greater privacy, this property recently had extensive structural landscaping including large "Euro-Stone" paving and rock retaining walls and garden bed and leveling of the land. With the construction of a carport, completely matching exactly half the front of the house and using the same measurements and techniques used on the front veranda to compliment the initial build.
This magnificent property also boasts:
- Combustion log fire
- 2 x Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners - one in living area, main has its own
- Large internal laundry
- Solar Hot Water
- Belling induction stove and oven
- Matching Belling ducted rangehood
- 1 x 22,500L water tank
- 1 x 3000L corrugated water tank in same colour as house
- Unique outdoor shower at rear of property
- 1019sqm landscaped parcel of land
- 6 min walk to Cafe/General Store/Post Office
- 8 Min walk to Public School
- 45 min scenic drive to Coffs Harbour CBD through a rainforest on a sealed road
- House Built 2019
There is no other home of this style or quality. An inspection is heavily recommended.
Inspect today - Call Michelle on 0457 469...