- Coffs Harbour
- Nambucca Heads
- Emerald Beach
- Moonee Beach
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
This beautiful property sits in a quiet cul-de-sac in a very sought after part of Buderim.
Immediately it's apparent that this is a special home sitting on a large block with a forest backdrop and views across the treetops with the desired north east aspect, collecting those cooling summer breezes.
The home itself is four bedrooms with two bathrooms all fully renovated. Tiled throughout with Italian stone in the main living areas and carpet to the bedrooms, we also have ducted air-conditioning.
Entertaining in this home is absolutely a dream. The large renovated kitchen has a large butler's pantry and looks out over a gigantic resort style pool, all framed by two Balinese pavilions and a built-in outdoor kitchen. The property has an additional work shed which is well appointed for those with either a home business or hobby that requires a lot of space.
Things we love:
- 4 large bedrooms with walk-in robe to the master
- Ducted air-conditioning + split systems
- Multiple living/entertainment zones featuring high raked ceilings
- Large functional workshop/shed and carport for extra vehicle accomodation
- 1,674sqm. block in central Buderim Meadows location
- Private entertaining resort style pool area, 2 Balinese pavilions
- Renovated kitchen with large butler's pantry, brand new appliances and plenty of storage
- Extra off street space to park caravans, trailers, boats etc
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- 5-10 minutes to local shops, Sunshine Coast Hospital and some of the Coast's best beaches
- Perfectly positioned in the Mountain Creek Primary and High School catchment zone
- Moments from prestigious private/public schools, TAFE and the Sunsine Coast University
Properties of this calibre in Buderim are very sought-after and we look forward to taking you through as soon as possible as it will be sold on or before auction day.