- Coffs Harbour
- Nambucca Heads
- Emerald Beach
- Moonee Beach
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Blessed with impressive proportions, this single level home offers luxury, space, and style and is just 700m from the white sand of Coolangatta Beach.
Ideal for those seeking the convenience of apartment living yet still with the size and features of a house.
When it comes to design, construction and finishes no expense has been spared on of this luxury property.
Close to the beach, restaurants, shops, and cafes this home is ideal for the busy family, retirees or the professional couple and is perfectly positioned for those looking for in town living.
Free flowing interiors coupled with a large entertainer's balcony and flat landscaped backyard, this high-end single level apartment really does have it all.
LUXURY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Designed to ensure total privacy with lobby entrance, secure lift access into the apartment and a separate driveway
- Floor to ceiling windows and doors capture stunning Ocean views from your stylish living and dining space. Motorised blinds with connectivity to voice control through google home
- 2.7m High Living ceilings and Imported European tiles flow seamlessly through the home creating a sense of space and luxury
- The spacious kitchen is brilliantly designed and features high end finishes, stone bench tops and Miele appliances and wine fridge plus premium ZIP tap allowing you to have boiling, chilled or sparking water at any time.
- Living areas flow to a large north/east facing covered balcony with striking Coastline views, ideal for year-round entertaining
- The generously sized master bedroom is complimented by a luxury ensuite and a custom fit walk in robe
- Two more double sized bedrooms, each with built in robes
- A home study with glass panel walls allows natural light to flow throughout the home
- The Media/Rumpus room is ideally located at the rear of the home, perfect for children/teenagers it also has the potential to be utilised as a smaller 4th bedroom if required
- Intercom system, security system, ducted and zoned air conditioning and many, many extras
- Level backyard with easy care, fully landscaped gardens
- Double garage including extensive storage space
- Large storage room with great shelving.
- Solar electricity providing ultra-low electricity costs.
THE FINER DETAILS:
- Building insurance $1,280 PA approx.
- Rates $1,200 half year
- Water- $700 half year
- Gas $50 PA approx.
- Body Corporate -$0
- Lift maintenance contract $750 PA approx.
- 4G Emergency Dial out for lift $70 PA approx.
- 7.5KW of roof panels with micro inverters on each of the 26 panels
A premium 5 star property that retains a casual beachy feel all on one level with no internal stairs spread over 380SQM of indoor and outdoor space with your own grassed back yard.
There's security with private lift access into your new home which will appeal to any discerning buyer and no body corp fees bundled with a 7.5kw of solar system giving you ultra-low energy costs.
This property won't disappoint so book your private inspection today.
• 850m to Kirra Point, 5 minutes to Snapper Rocks, Duranbah and under 15 minutes to Fingal and Kingscliff for the beach lovers
• Coolangatta is situated along the Gold Coast Surfing Reserve
• Walking distance to Coolangatta's shops and restaurants
• A wide selection of reputable schools and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes
• Close proximity to the Tweed Heads Hospital
• 5 minute drive to the M1
• 5 minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport
• 30 minute drive to Surfers Paradise
• 40 minute drive to Byron Bay
Every aspect of this home has been designed to deliver comfort and convenience.
Please contact Lenny McLennan on 0417 604... to book your private inspection today