- Coffs Harbour
- Nambucca Heads
- Emerald Beach
- Moonee Beach
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
This freshly renovated beachside townhouse is located in the highly desirable Opal Cove estate, positioned within a 400m walk from the beautiful Hills Beach and only a 5 minute drive to the shops & services of Park Beach Plaza & Coffs Harbour HomeBase.
Upon entry, you are welcomed into the light-filled open-plan living and dining space, which has been designed to flow seamlessly to the outdoor pool and garden. Large windows and glass sliding doors give an open vista to the mountains and private pool area.
The separate designer kitchen was spared no expense: feature benchtops and shelving, tiled splashback and quality appliances are just a few of the high-end upgrades used throughout.
The master bedroom suite, conveniently located on the ground floor, has a built-in-robe and large windows making the most of its North-Eastern aspect. The ensuite bathroom is a work of art with floor-to-ceiling tiles, stunning feature sink, mirror, toilet & tapware, and a shower complete with bench seat.
Upstairs is the spacious and light atrium area, where the two very separate large bedrooms include ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, both with picturesque views. There is a large bathroom including bath and separate shower. There is a perfect space for a study nook, piano or sewing area. The property also features a remote double lock up garage with internal access to the home.
This truly is a gorgeous "easy living" property that comes with all the benefits of a low maintenance, lock-up-and-leave townhouse living lifestyle. Call to arrange your inspection today.
Rates: $2,406 p.a (approx.)
Strata: $4,200 p.a (approx.)
Land Size: 354sqm (approx.)
Rental Return: $580p.w (forecast)
* Renovated beachside villa with private swimming pool.
* Thoughtfully designed home with premium finishes throughout.
* Designer kitchen with feature benchtop & quality appliances.
* Spacious lounge with vaulted ceiling with feature ceiling fan.
* Ground floor master bedroom with outlook to swimming pool.
* Showcase ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles & premium finishes.
* Generous 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with BIR plus space for study nook.
* Optional membership available to use Opal Cove Resort facilities, including pool, tennis courts, golf course & discount dining rates.