- Coffs Harbour
- Nambucca Heads
- Emerald Beach
- Moonee Beach
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Enjoy the scenic 18 minute drive from Coffs Harbour to arrive at 378 East Bank Road. A 25 acre slice of paradise perfect for anyone seeking a rural lifestyle change. Offering a relaxing and peaceful setting with views of Mt Coramba to the East and boasting quality land for boutique horticultural and agricultural activities or equine pursuits.
The homestead is comfortably sized for a family, with bright open spaces and taking in views from every angle. A spacious living room with combustion fireplace is perfect for cosy family nights in. This home also boasts a massive sun soaked deck for those larger gatherings. Complete with 3 bedrooms in the main house plus the addition of a 4th bedroom or parents/teenagers retreat with internal or external access complete with own bathroom.
Located a suitably private distance from the house is "The Shearers Quarters"- the original shearers accommodation. This newly renovated two bedroom self-contained cottage features a large open plan living space which includes a modern kitchen, laundry and modern bathroom. LPG gas heating and cooking plus dishwasher. Ideal for family, guests, permanent rental or even AirBNB.
The fertile land boasts cleared paddocks both flat and some with rolling hills, a permanent running creek boarding the rear boundary with your very own private swimming holes and a large spring fed dam whilst being located only minutes from many riding trails through the picturesque State Forest, you won't want to leave.
* Fully fenced perimeter
* LPG gas heating and air con in teenagers retreat
* Large 18m x 9m shed with 3 roller doors, water & power including 15amp.
* Large 5 bay open shed provides storage space or ideal for horse stables and machinery.
* Bore with new pump, permanent creek and large spring feed dam
* Reverse Air- conditioning and combustion wood fire for those cool winter nights.
* New septic system.
* Solar hot water on main house.
* 4 minutes from Coramba village.
* Comes with all machinery included so all you have to do is pack your bags.
Words and pictures do not do this property justice, it is truly one that needs to be experienced. Book your VIP tour today.